Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air India to Hire Foreign Pilots to Fly 777's...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
Do they MEL the people riding on top of the airliner or is there some sort of waiver?

no, thats actually a CDL. its also available for those riding on the wings as well.

those riding on the top miss out on the free slurpees being handed out in the cabin. :)

dash8driver said:
no, thats actually a CDL. its also available for those riding on the wings as well.

those riding on the top miss out on the free slurpees being handed out in the cabin. :)

Your avatar trips me out!!!! Or was it the.....?

If you have been there you wouldn't find these coments that funny.You guys don't know how lucky we are.And by the way not all the Indian airlines require time in type.

filejw said:
If you have been there you wouldn't find these coments that funny.You guys don't know how lucky we are.
We? You got a turd in your pocket son? :D

I've been. Just got back. I know how lucky we are. The had a peaceful revolution to cast off the chains of colonialism. Unfortunatley, they kept the cultural chains that keep them in the deplorable situation they are in.

The ball's in their court.TC

P.S.--There is a growing reform movement that will elevate many untouchables to human status ultimately. That's a start.

dash8driver said:
you talking about the one in india or the one in the airline industry? ;)

:) Uhhhhh, them's would be "strato-casters".

Latest resources

Back