Air Inc. vs. Emerald Coast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain caveman

I have been preparing for an upcoming interview at a major airline. I have completed both interview prep courses at Emerald Coast Interview Consulting and at Air Inc. in ATL. For those of you as fortunate as I am to have this opportunity, I would strongly suggest completing the interview prep at Emerald Coast. Air Inc. was good practice for me, but I don't feel that I got much improvement out of it. At Emerald Coast Interview Consulting I learned about how to best present myself using my experiences, and received very specific feedback after giving answers. I will go into the interview with much more confidence as a result. I'll provide some more info on this subject after the interview, but for now it's back to the books for me.

www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com

Last edited:
I'll second that!!

I used Emerald also about 2 years ago after being furloughed with US Airways after 14 years. There was a ton of good information that most of us would not have thought of after being out of the job market for that long. I give them my highest recommendation, and have sent several fellow pilots there.

Latest resources

Back