• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Inc LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
122 pilots went. I know of a few that had some good fact time with Jon Swift and Brain B. I expect them to get calls early this week.

The job fair went very well. We had about 130 people registered and 60 walk-ins. Very good showing for LAX. The longest lines were for Delta and Alaska for obvious reasons. LAX is always a good show for the candidates because you can get more face time with the recruiters. There is no need to rush everybody because of the low turnout. ATL should be packed.

Talked to Phil Donahue and he said that the UPS window should open around 3-4 weeks from now. Only taking about 500 apps at a time. The app is based on the point system. More points and you will get a call sooner. Delta was very receptive and had a line until the end.

Any other questions, just post them. Good luck to all.

BTW, for ACL65PILOT, Jon says hello and wishes your wife well.

The longest lines were for Delta and Alaska for obvious reasons.

Why? everyone smoking the funny stuff thesedays.

I remember last year when the only booths that even had lines were SWA and JetBlue. The lines were hours long. Last weekend, the SWA line was down to no waiting long before the Alaska and Delta line. The only place that had a line until the end was Delta.

I remember last year when the only booths that even had lines were SWA and JetBlue. The lines were hours long. Last weekend, the SWA line was down to no waiting long before the Alaska and Delta line. The only place that had a line until the end was Delta.

Maybe that's because last year SWA and Jetblue were the only ones hiring?;)

Quite true, and at the other Air Inc fares this year you will more than likely see UAL and NWA. It is a good time to move on.

Maybe that's because last year SWA and Jetblue were the only ones hiring?;)

CAL, FedEx, AirTran, Alaska, and UPS were all there last year and the lines were nothing like the SWA and B6 lines. Sometimes JetBlue stayed two hours longer just so everyone could get a shot. They even started passing out blue chips at some of them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back