Air Grand Canyon - Hiring Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

corrieri

Air Grand Canyon is currently accepting resumes and interviewing for pilot positions. Domiciles are Grand Canyon/South Rim and Page Arizona. Air Grand Canyon operates a fleet of Cessna Turbo 207 aircraft. Operations are primarily air tour flights over the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and Monument Valley. Minimums to apply are 500TT, Commercial, Instrument Rating. Previous Part 135 and/or Cessna 200 series experience preferred but not required.

For more information or to apply please send or fax resume to [email protected] 928-638-0997

Last edited:
Ah yes, the Greenie Weenies.

It took two hours from I sent an application to Airnet before I got the interview phone call.

I was only joking, it's really been 6 days and counting. Do you think I need to call and if so who?
I thought it might been fun flying tourist in tee shirts around "the ditch".

By the way, there is an article in this months "Airlways" magazine "Driving the Ditch" by Patrick Doyle. Describes in graphic detail Grand Canyon flying. Interesting reading.

I was only joking, it's really been 6 days and counting. Do you think I need to call and if so who?
I thought it might been fun flying tourist in tee shirts around "the ditch".

By the way, there is an article in this months "Airlways" magazine "Driving the Ditch" by Patrick Doyle. Describes in graphic detail Grand Canyon flying. Interesting reading.

Apply to Scenic or if you want to live in Tusayan Grand Canyon Airlines. They are both owned by the same company but GCA is the only one that bases pilots at KGCN. Plus if you lose an engine in an Otter on the black routes you would have a few more options than trying for the banks of the colorado river.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back