• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Air Charter Professionals

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
Anyone have any info on them, based out of S. FL with a bunch of lears and a G-II, G-III, thanks.

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
CapnVegetto said:
Wrong forum G money. :)
No, it's a small frac with 8 jets, all 91, and the guys just wear slacks and polo shirts. I didn't expect to hear much, just seeing anyone had anyinfo. Thanks

Fedmagnet

10"s Bottle to Throttle
Total Time
300+
Fracs

All fractionals are now 135 or 91K in the US, mainly because of dirtbag outfits like Flops that cant keep it legal or safe.

Lear60Guy

Total Time
1+
Are you are talking about the charter company air charter professionals that flies out of opa locka, and wears the black pants and white polos, that fly the lears and the older gulfstreams, then PM me and i can give you info, they are a regular out of my airport and I know most of the guys...

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
Youens said:
Are you are talking about the charter company air charter professionals that flies out of opa locka, and wears the black pants and white polos, that fly the lears and the older gulfstreams, then PM me and i can give you info, they are a regular out of my airport and I know most of the guys...
Thank you, that would be them, but I think they just moved most of there fleet. If you could, send me an im on them, thanks.