• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Air Cargo Carriers??

probablecause

This Lil' Piggy Flew Home
Total Time
33left
Just wondering if anybody has input on Air Cargo Carriers. Looking for stuff like: if they are hiring, FO pay, typical schedules, junior bases, quality of life etc.

Thanks!

LearjetGA

Total Time
www.ameriflight.com

I was very very happy there, until i got offered to fly corporate.

Training is above the average 135 training, very nice people, great bases, very demanding schedules

probablecause

Total Time
33left
Air Cargo Carriers Inc.

LearJetGA,

Thanks I will check those guys out but I should have been more specific. I'm looking for info on the company Air Cargo Carriers Inc. they fly the Shorts.

skyking1976

Total Time
A lot
Air Cargo Carriers

www.aircar.com is their website. Steve Altnau is the Chief Pilot. You will probably be gone fron Mon. A.M. to Fri. or Sat. afternooon. Pay is fairly low ($19K?). And you get to fly aroung with a load in your Shorts!

Keep the blue side up...

Skyking

72Longhorn

Total Time
5000+
ACC

The company's HDQ is in MKE. They have bases all over the US and yes they fly both the SD-330 and the SD-360. Maintenance is good, and so is the training. Schedule is M-F (Scheduled night runs). If you have any questions PM me.

72Longhorn

jscflyer

Total Time
ACC

I am a pilot for ACC. Word has it that the company will have a new hire class real soon, maybe in July. Contact Edsel Burks at 1-800-253-1711. He is the Dir. of training. First Officer position pays 18,000 per yr. Captain pay is close to 40,000. Upgrades use to be 3 to 6 months, due to 9/11 it is about 14 months now. We fly nightly runs for UPS, Airborne Express, and DHL all over the US in all types of weather. You will love flying the Shorts. IT is real stable and extremly easy to land.(like a cessna 172) ACC is a cool place to work with decent benefits including jumpseating. Acc does a little bit of charter flying also.

probablecause

Total Time
33left
AIRCAR

jscflyer & 72Longhorn,

Thanks to everybody for responding to my post!

The info sounds great. I hope I will get a call from your outfit soon. I would love to do some night freight flying with you guys!

Later