• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers, Inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My wife is from Fresno. After leaving everything she has known to follow me around the country, it's the least I could do to return the favor.

A little more help.

I'd like to be able, when talking with HR, to say stuff like, "I was talking with John Doe who works there about this that and the other, and it sounds really exciting. One question that came up was such." Anyone willing to send me a PM to drop me a name and a little more info would be greatly appreciated. I know it goes against all the forums stands for so I promise to keep it confidential. I've heard horror stories of ID being given out. Yikes.

You guys think ACC is bad, try Skyway enterprises from Orlando and deal with Uncle Tom and his corrupt diabetic chief pilot.

How about age 53 as a DA-20 F/O in 135 on-demand flying, a reentry positon after finding yourself between jobs again.

hey shortbus driver, that avatar looks like a pix of an old Stateswest shorts 360 whats the tail number?

mcjohn said:
That's not very nice. I tow banners with a 46 year old and a 50 year old. You're never too old. Has the idea "career change" ever crossed your narrow mind?

The 60 forced retirement is bogus. It's just a way for us young pilots to get in sooner. As pilots we know that statistics are there to keep us on our toes, not to keep us out of aviation. The majority of fatal accidents happen during maneuvers. Should we stop requiring maneuvers to be performed in exams? Should we ban them all together? The majority of accidents (whether fatal or nonfatal) happen during take off and landing. Maybe we should require all aircraft to have and use super sophisticated autopilots that are capable of T/O and Ldg and judging go-arounds.

There's my vent. Thank you for allowing it.

Check!

Personal phone call to Mr. McCauley, Check
Include interest for FAT in cover letter and resume, Check
Fax high quality copy of resume and cover letter, Check
Mail physical copy of cover letter and resume, Check
Follow up call to Mr. McCauley, Pending

Any other help from the forum? Is Mr. McCauley a very busy man? My "30 sec me" quickly turned into a "5 sec me" after I felt an urgency on his side. Does ACC conduct regular interviews they invite you to, or do they just schedule them as they find eligible candidates?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back