Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air cargo Carrier: Wrong place Wrong time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Punisher, Have you try to contact news media like Fox, cnn, etc...
If you can make it public and the news media take on it, An economic back slash against the Dominican Republic ( Scarring tourist that you can be jail, and nothing can be done....do not go there you have no right etc...) will be probably more powerful than any Politician. Bill o'reilly & Fox news are very good at that kind of exercise ( Right or wrong, I let you decide ).

I can tell you if it was one of my friends or I knew the guys involved I would be pro active. I can't really take a stance on this one due to the fact the I don't have enough information on the situation. I would like to think that these guys are innocent but you cant believe everything you read. Something is definitely fishy with the whole thing and I hope the truth comes out.

motives

"The men are embroiled in an investigation that has included the arrest of 18 military and government officials in the Dominican Republic."

Like most of you, I think their imprisonment is bs. Most likely, the reason is an ulterior attention-getting or political motive. Or, however unlikely, the judge is attempting to keep the boys physically alive & secure from attack.

My thoughts & best wishes to the pilots & their families.

the dominican goverment will care less about any bad new about then a lot of money is the only thing that will get those guys out

I see at new security requirement coming, "You now must remove the gill liner, prior to every engine start"

Latest resources

Back