• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

air BP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of their guys are looking for employment with a Jan. '06 availability date.TC

G100driver said:
:confused: Gas and oil profits down:angryfire
Nope, since BP (British Petroleum) took over Amoco, they have been a UK based company with their Flight Department in Chicago... Doesn't make much sense to deadhead a G-IV across the Atlantic everytime the CEO needs to go somewhere... Honestly, I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did... However, doesn't make it any less unfortunate for those involved...

Doesn't BP have a couple of B732's based in Anchorage? I know there are two there but I can't remember which company for sure. One is in BP colors, that I'm certain of.

2000Flyer

pw4000 said:
Any one have any info on BP fleet, address e-mail ? thanks
Easy come, Easy Go. A lawyer in Little Rock just bought one of their G4s. It is my understanding that airplane was the last of their North America based flight operations. As for their UK fleet, I have no idea. Someone mentioned Oil and Gas profits are down?? Rip Van Winkle should read the business section. Record profits this past quarter, but no, they are not gouging. They are just like Signature: A foreign company comes over here buying American companies, then over charges us, and we patriotic Americans can't wait to bend over so they can jam it all the way up.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051025/earns_britain_bp.html?.v=8

Last edited:
Bp

They are just barely hanging on...their NET for the third quarter was over 6 billion! Their revenue was nearly 100 billion for the last 3 months. Talk about insane numbers, to meet the DOT requirement to be called a "major" airline one must generate 1 billion dollars in a year. BP is doing that in 24 hours. Uh, why the f did it just cost me $60 stones to fill up my car again?

2000flyer said:
Doesn't BP have a couple of B732's based in Anchorage? I know there are two there but I can't remember which company for sure. One is in BP colors, that I'm certain of.

2000Flyer

Met one of the pilots a few years back. His business card said ConnocoPhillips. It's my understanding that they have some type of joint operation with BP to fly their workers up to the North Slope.

Latest resources

Back