Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance in the Southwest or beyond..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboyzii

This is like Romper Room
Searching for an Air Ambulance job is Arizona, New Mexico, Texas or even Oklahoma. Any help would be appreciated.

Aeronautic1, are you talking about Native Air??? or some other operator?? Can you clue me in a little more please. Thanks!!

Southwest Air Ambulance, out of Las Cruces, NM.

Good company, good schedule, from what I hear now.

CE414s, and a C90? I think.

ACT700 said:
Southwest Air Ambulance, out of Las Cruces, NM.

Good company, good schedule, from what I hear now.

CE414s, and a C90? I think.

I think they moved their ops to Silver City - Grant County Airport. Had a beef with the city of Las Cruces a few years back.

I'm pretty sure they didn't move the whole operation to Silver City.

They put the fixed wing into Silver, and out of LRU. They still have their headquaters and helicopter (s) based in LRU.

I think they own Silver City airport, not the county one, but that little N-S runway strip 7 miles to the north.

Air Methods Corp

Check the job postings at airmethods.com, I think they are looking for a PC-12 pilot in Farmington, NM and a King Air 90 pilot in Winslow, AZ.

Thanks kageyb, Yup I did that already. Thanks for the help tho!!! According to the website, they only have a opening in the Winslow base. Thanks again for the heads up!!!!!

ACT700 said:
I'm pretty sure they didn't move the whole operation to Silver City.

They put the fixed wing into Silver, and out of LRU. They still have their headquaters and helicopter (s) based in LRU.

I think they own Silver City airport, not the county one, but that little N-S runway strip 7 miles to the north.

It may be. I don't know the end result of all their legal hagglings with the city of Las Cruces. Seems the city wanted them to sign a lease agreement that gave the city a percentage of their revenue. Not just for the flights into and out of Las Cruces, but with there whole system. I guess it got pretty ugly. Anyway, I know they moved some stuff.

Whiskey Creek is the airport I think you are refering to. That's an interesting strip where the runway follows the top of the ridge. Pretty country.

I have a place on an airpark a little ways away (between Deming and Las Cruces) and thought about doing something with them in a few years once I have my house completed there.

Latest resources

Back