• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN: Flexjet Buys UK-based FlairJet in Euro Expansion Bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. He picked them for their CULTure. Some things never change.

Any Flexjet guys wake up yet??? Naaahhhhhh

Last edited:
He claims he picked them for their culture. culture my ars...... A small struggling, insignificant phenom 300 operator has no culture.

Netjets spent a ton of money getting Netjets Europe up and running. He doesn't have that kind of money. This way is cheaper for him

He claims he picked them for their culture. culture my ars...... A small struggling, insignificant phenom 300 operator has no culture.

Netjets spent a ton of money getting Netjets Europe up and running. He doesn't have that kind of money. This way is cheaper for him

KR has a fundamentally different approach. It's all about the image, not performance. He got his picture in the lead for AIN, and you can bet he did it with OPM.

Seems like a smart business move to me

Phenoms are making money hand over fist. He spends money on all of these new ventures, but has he ever considered spending some of that money on a nose job?

So why is he furloughing pilots in the US?

IMO, he doesn't need all of the pilots he has now. The Phenom is the only fleet going to Flex. Right now with the number of Phenoms on the certificate (not counting affiliate aircraft) and the planned number of deliveries one can do the math as to how many pilots the contract mandates he have for those aircraft. Right now no one knows how many planes the open fleet is going to keep, but they'll need pilots for those too, however not many.

If it were me, and my seniority number was junior to 200, I'd be dusting off the old resume.

Just my $.02

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back