• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Age 65 numbers(Cargo)

pdub20s

Total Time
So what is the outlook on pilots retiring at ag 65 in the next couple years are so? I hear evergreen has some guys that are up there in age.

SIR MILO

Total Time
and Evergreen is a cream of the crop place to be. What does it look like for places where one might actually want to make a career of it.

chickenpilot

Total Time
Evergreen cant have any pilots older than any pilots at other airlines. The rule changed for everybody at the same time. I am sure the range of ages at Evergreen is very much the same as the industry as a whole.

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
You need to get out of the right seat first there pdub

ABUSED PILOT

Total Time
7000+
From what I can see any job is a good one. So is Evergreen right now. They have over 1000 apps on file,and more coming in every day.