After Hours Flight Following

Jbizjet

Total Time
Who does everyone use for after hours flight following? I am in a flight department with 15 airplanes and bases on the east and west coast, therefore for 10 hours at night there is no one in the office. I am sure there are a lot of places in our situation as well.

Rather than wake up a dispatcher, which company or answering service does everyone use? THANKS!

SKC

Total Time
Like Wal-Mart Supercenters, we're always open.

exactlywrong

Paper Pusher
Total Time
9 yrs
Our overnight guys during winter operations are some of the hardest working dispatchers we have. They also put together the schedule for the following day and chase down dozens of times from out stations.

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
If you're in the air, were at the desk (or coffee machine)

mike1mc

Jbizjet said:
Who does everyone use for after hours flight following? I am in a flight department with 15 airplanes and bases on the east and west coast, therefore for 10 hours at night there is no one in the office. I am sure there are a lot of places in our situation as well.

Rather than wake up a dispatcher, which company or answering service does everyone use? THANKS!
Flight Explorer and the ARINC website

mike1mc

T/SF34/A said:
mike1mc

what you been up to lately?
Hanging out on FlightInfo too mcuh!! How are things in FWA??

T/SF34/A

Corner Office Retired
Total Time
is up!
FWA will be history very soon... HQ will be in IND starting Wednesday next week.