• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AEX.....if you mean AEX Courier in PHX, run away fast.

AEX....if you mean Airborne Express ABX (one of the largest freight haulers out there), geat company...best of luck.

Last edited:
http://www.aexcourier.com/

I called them along time ago about a job and spoke with a pilot recruiter or the CP...can't remember exactly. Anyway, this was 6-7 years ago and he said some unbelievable $hit to me on the phone. First off...they have some loose affiliation with air desert pacific. ADP flight instructors move over from instructing to freight pilots with Aex. They weren't moving over....that should tell you something right there. At the time I didn't have the 25 or so in type (seneca I think) and he told me I'd have to go to ADP and pay for the hours with instruction. Probably 3000$ or so. Then he told me there was a training contract. 1 year, not prorated, 6K was what he wanted. I told him I didn't have the money and he asked if I owned my home or vehicle....which was yes. He told me I could put them up as collateral on the training note. I asked him if he was joking. This was his response. "We've had so many pilots skip out on their training contract that it is my job GO AFTER pilots that don't complete their requirement" He was about midway through telling me why he needed my house when I hung up on him.

Have fun

Bad News

Go to www.ntsb.gov and look up air desert pacific. query dates starting from 1990 and see how many accidents, incidents and DEATHS they have had. We all understand how important it is to build time. AEX is NOT the way to do it. Keep looking for another way to build time and tell all you know to avoid aex.

Dude, don't even think about them! At the end of the day, you'll either get killed or violated by the FAA.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back