Aerosim Technologies in MSP is hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

smokey999

Aerosim Technologies is a fast growing Minnesota company which produces software and hardware for pilot training. Our customers include airlines, flight schools, and military organizations from around the world. Check website www.aerosim.com

We have multiple openings for Courseware Developers. This is an excellent position with promotion opportunities. Please follow the link at the website for the official job posting. You can send a resume directly once there.

This position requires prior aviation experience.

Aerosim's products include Virtual Flight Decks, Virtual Procedure Trainers, FMS trainers, and AATDs. We simulate everything from Cirrus and Cessna, to Boeing and Airbus.

This is a great opportunity for an indiviaul interested in leaving the piloting profession while staying involved in the airline industry. Also would be suitable for someone fresh out of college. Aerosim provides a very comfortable work environment, paid vacation and holiday, flexible working hours (core hours are from 9-3), health/dental, and retirement.

PM me if you would like more information about the company. I made the change from 121 last year and could not be happier. I'm home every night, and compensated well. Most importantly, Aerosim treats their employees well, :) which will be somewhat foreign to you at first coming from an airline. If you are looking for stability, being a part of a growing company, and being able to spend quality time with your family and friends, this is a perfect opportunity.

www.aerosim.com

The "Dream Job"??

1996: Graduated from Aviation College
1996 - 1997: Worked as CFII at $15K to $20K/yr
1998: Worked as Part 135 Freight Pilot, $16K/yr
1999: FO for American Ealge, $18K/yr
2000 - 2001: Part 135 Charter, $28K/yr

Left Piloting career for Software Developer 2002.
Starting pay $65K/yr

Current: $95K/yr, 40 hrs week, 7am to 4pm, M-F. 15 days paid vacation, 5 days personal leave, Holidays off, 1 week off from x-mas to new years. Allowed to work up to 16 hours a week from home via telecommute.

Owning my aircraft and flying when I want = priceless

I'd say CHECK IT OUT!

Starting pay $65K/yr

Current: $95K/yr, 40 hrs week, 7am to 4pm, M-F. 15 days paid vacation, 5 days personal leave, Holidays off, 1 week off from x-mas to new years. Allowed to work up to 16 hours a week from home via telecommute.

I'd say CHECK IT OUT!

Good for you!!!! I make more and work less!!

Starting pay $65K/yr

I'd say CHECK IT OUT!

Are you working for this Aeroism company? If so, and you are making this kind of money, how long have you been there? Just curious. I have a BA in Busness Administration and Masters in Aeronautical Science but have been in the military the past 21+ years. I have not used it for anything on the civilian side of the house.

I would consider something other than flying....it would have to be good though. I am almost thinking of going back to helicopters. It would get me home every day.

Latest resources

Back