• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aeromexico Hijacked

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it was en route from CUN to MEX it landed already in Mexico.Surrounded by the military right now, lets see what happens

weird

the guy says he did this becase today is 9/9/09 backwards is 666 so that was a good reason to do this! wacko!

i guess he missed the chance originally in June 6th 2006 so he tried now haahaha

the guy says he did this becase today is 9/9/09 backwards is 666 so that was a good reason to do this! wacko!

i guess he missed the chance originally in June 6th 2006 so he tried now haahaha

Actually, backwards would be 09/9/9...:laugh: Maybe upside down or even sideways or crossways or...insert conspiracy here.:rolleyes:

Actually, backwards would be 09/9/9...:laugh: Maybe upside down or even sideways or crossways or...insert conspiracy here.:rolleyes:

Ah, yes-

This was all predicted by Nostradamus. Just like he predicted my need to go and growl out a big hairy stinker.....

-I think I shall call this one "Hope and Change." (Curiously, he even predicted the fact that this one would be nameworthy-freaky.)

-P.U.

Latest resources

Back