• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Advice for the Flex newbee?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetboy, welcome aboard. 90% of us are great guys/gals to work with. If you have any specific questions, PM me. Congrats on the new job.

At this point in the game, do you really not know what to prepare for at a new job?? good grief people. Every job you go to; memory items and limitations, blah blah blah.

Would you like me to go to class with you and hold your hand and take notes for you? Just kidding. Just trying to keep this real folks. I mean, grow up a little here and have some common sense. do you really not know that you should hit the paper tiger a few times and probably should look at memory items?? DUH. Come on people. Skydan you act like cl300pilot is some kind of genius with his suggestions. It's kind of like going for a driving test and asking if you should practice driving first?? DUH
My advise is to study the memory items and limitations!

Last edited:
If Mr Doyle is a typical example of the attitude of people at Flex I will have to seriously rethink my application with them. Don't want to fly with a bunch of :bawling:..
Snapped at me as well for simply asking for an advice in regards of Flex in a different thread..

FZ

Flyzimex,

You will run into people in any phase of business who you will and will not enjoy being around. It is a fact of life. I am sure the same types are at any job in the world. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Doyle,

Did someone piss in your post toasties? No, I am no genius, but pretty close :beer:

CL300pilot

If Mr Doyle is a typical example of the attitude of people at Flex I will have to seriously rethink my application with them. Don't want to fly with a bunch of :bawling:..
Snapped at me as well for simply asking for an advice in regards of Flex in a different thread..

FZ

CL300, I agree, you are very close to genius. :)

I was really just bashing the responses and not you mex. Did I have a bad day yesterday?? It was a typical 14 at Flex so, yes it was a bad day. And, ending up in TEB for the snow storm today just adds to the fun! Sorry for the bashing bro and, welcome to Flexjet.

P.S. Study the limitations and memory items.

CL300, I agree, you are very close to genius. :)

I was really just bashing the responses and not you mex. Did I have a bad day yesterday?? It was a typical 14 at Flex so, yes it was a bad day. And, ending up in TEB for the snow storm today just adds to the fun! Sorry for the bashing bro and, welcome to Flexjet.

P.S. Study the limitations and memory items.

My last Day 1. 5 different airline tickets purchased between 1600 day before and my departure finally at 1500 first day. No more than five hours between contacts in that time period. Big reminder of how good our passengers have it!

Skydan you act like cl300pilot is some kind of genius with his suggestions. It's kind of like going for a driving test and asking if you should practice driving first?? DUH

Doyle,

I'm not surprised that Carl whacked you upside the head with his sling blade.

Not everyone has worked for an airline, fractional, etc. where they are going to know the best way to study prepare for a type rating. Jetboy23 asked for advice and I believe he meant constructive advice and not your obnoxious comments. Don't poison the thread by insulting someone who is asking advice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back