Advice for Africa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jafo20

I'm gonna be going on a 1 year deployment to Nigeria soon. Anybody, especially those of you who have worked expat jobs, have advice? Thanks in advance.

One piece of advice is not to post on every topic area. People are less apt to give you advice if you have been rude.

How many times did you post the same thing? It looks like you put this thread in every forum

Yeah, I posted all over the place. Didn't know it was rude to post in multiple forums. Then again, I don't spend my days thinking about internet etiquette.

I like it Espalda, give him some advice he can use like:

I think you may have a chance of hooking up with some exotic women over there, and don't worry about using condoms.

Wearing a lot of bling it is a sign of power in Nigeria. Be sure not to go out without wearing a lot of gold chains and other jewelery or the locals will ignore you.

Now there's some funny chit.

Maybe you should be thinking about etiquette if you want straight answers. Dingleberry.

Lagos is a beautiful, clean, safe city. The nightlife is especially pleasant. Don't worry about finding the night life, just walk down the streets after dark and the nightlife will find you.

Latest resources

Back