Adm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjlifer

What aircraft does ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) operate? How many pilots do they have...and most important are they hiring??

Or Denver, Co ... I went through Learjet 35A recurrent with an ADM guy several years ago. He didn't like it a lot (not his dream job) but, being a family man, was making it work. Seemed to be a safe, reputable operation.

TransMach

I'm good friends with one of their pilots in SLN. They have an Excel there. Bunch of Falcon 50s/900s in Decator, but the Falcon info is a bit old; they were in the midst of buying and selling different Falcon models a while back.

I'll give this a shot. Last I saw, in their hangar it looked like a falcon 50 and 2 900's (or was it 2 50's and a 900). Ran into two of their pilots up in Canada (of all places) and they were extremely nice. Last I had heard (18 months ago) they sold a Falcon and dumped two pilots.
Cost of living in Decatur is dirt cheap!

Well I live in CMI so I am not far from DEC and I have just about had it with the airlines....after 20 years might be time to change. Thanks for the info.

Latest resources

Back