ADIZ jet action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
agpilot34 said:
Well, THAT's getting to be an OLD story. How many times does this same thing have to happen before some of these idiots pull their heads from their @sses and start paying attention to restricted airspace and TFR's! There's no excuse for it....

Yeah, this is a bit weird.

Ya know, I'm not that smart..there are MUCH smarter pilots than me. And each time before I fly a trip, I get a briefing, file a flight plan and hit airways.

I have yet to bust a TFR or enter resticticed airspace, that I know of.

What are these dikheads not doing??????

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think avoiding TFR's and restriced airspaces was that hard. And I bet these dikheads even have those snazy gps units that have all that stuff on a moving-map. Heck, I don't even have that.

Idots I guess is the only reasonable explanation.

Ravendriver said:
Regardless, the TFR and ADIZ busting has to stop.

Cynical me!
Sure, it's what caused 9/11. It must stop.

Ravendriver said:
The absurdity of all of this; a terrorist can walk across our southern or northern border 24/7.

Terrorists ARE walking across those borders...300,000 a month if memory serves.

The problem is, the US doesn't want to clasify them as such. When we do, and clearly indicate these crossings represent a clear and present danger to the security of the US, and subsequent shoot them on-site...

nothing will change...nothing.

FN FAL said:
Sure, it's what caused 9/11. It must stop.

What a thoughtful notion. Of course, if there had been a TFR or ADIZ around the WTC, Pentagon, and Pennsylvania, the rag-head terrorists would not have even considered their murderous flying, because it would have been illegal.

Doh!

Latest resources

Back