• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Adios logten users

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's per year. I've used it forever and have no problem with a subscription model. There are pros and cons to everything. They are, after all, a business. They need to make money and IMHO there isn't a program I like better, so the $5.xx/month is not that big a deal. For those that aren't happy with it the old one still works fine and syncs over wi-fi. There's tons of software I pay a subscription for and it's well worth it. I get constant updates and improvements. Having worked for a short stint between jobs in the tech industry I can easily see this coming to more and more businesses as a model.

And it's 50% off till the 31st.

Any idea if they are going to charge an annual subscription for each device or just one per user? I have the software for Mac, iPad and iPhone.

I got an email saying if you only use it on the Mac... Not on the ipad or iPhone, that it's free and unrestricted. Anyone have experience with that claim? Seems fishy. I have an old version that I only use on the Mac... I won't be affected either way, but I would update to the new version for free as long as I don't get sucked into the reoccurring charges.

I got an email saying if you only use it on the Mac... Not on the ipad or iPhone, that it's free and unrestricted. Anyone have experience with that claim? Seems fishy. I have an old version that I only use on the Mac... I won't be affected either way, but I would update to the new version for free as long as I don't get sucked into the reoccurring charges.

It is a free download in the app store. I just downloaded it, and haven't been asked for money yet.

I just downloaded the new one and it is free until November 7th. After that it is one price for life with free updates. Only the mobile version requires a subscription. That is free too (except for the subscription) right now, but after the 7th it will be $20 plus the subscription.

Just got log10 pro. I never used the iPhone or iPad app. I've only used it on mac and I import my trips from my companies scheduling software at the end of each month. This software is awesome and free till the 7th. If you own a mac, and your considering going digital, download it now before the 7th. The best logbook app for free!

Latest resources

Back