Adelphia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scudrunner

Anyone using it for highspeed internet? Just wondering if you can pick up cable channels like with road runner.

I've been using Adelphia Powerlink for a couple of years now. Yes, you can still use the same cable for TV channels. The internet signal has it's own private channel. It works very well but I occasionally run into trouble with email. Very rare but it does happen. Be careful when you select your user name. They have a history of giving the same user name to more than one person. I have had to call a couple of times about not being able to receive my email only to be told they mistakenly gave my user name to another person and also changed the password. Not good in my book but people do make mistakes. Other than that, it's great. You'll never want to use dial-up again....

Scudrunner,

Just so I don't misinform you. You will have to subscribe to the cable service if you want the channels. Unfortunately, the high speed service doesn't include the TV channels. I have a package deal which includes all the basic, premium, and digital channels PLUS powerlink. The cost is around $85/month. This doesn't include any movie channels either. Sorry if I led you astray.

Sick-N

Latest resources

Back