Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Addington Case update - Translate please?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody with a sound mind supports the west land grab

Then I guess every non-eastie pilot in the industry is whacked out of their mind. NOBODY in this business is on your side.

Is there anyone on Flightinfo, other than a USAir pilot, who thinks these guys have a leg to stand on?

From my observations, the USAir East Pilots, and USAPA have lost all respect and credibility from all pilot groups, as well as all other groups in the aviation industry.

From my observations, the USAir East Pilots, and USAPA have lost all respect and credibility from all pilot groups, as well as all other groups in the aviation industry.

Ok a couple of things.....you have 2 guys hired June 1985 one at Airways the other at AWA, neither had ever been furloughed. It has been a couple of years now hearing it but I believe the AWA guy with the nic award is 1500 numbers senior to the Airways guy. Most of my friends at other airlines are shocked when they hear that.

They are also shocked when I tell them a west guy flipped me off during my walk around in LAX also that I was approached at my gate waiting for the paperwork a west guy starting yelling at me. A male pax got up and came over to help me.......considering I am a female my friends at other airlines get pretty pissed off when they hear that. But I am sure the west guys on here think those guys have integrity right? Or according to your statement every other aviation group would think thats ok right?

If you do not work for either side you really do not know all the facts. Even all of us here probably don't.

What would you "realistically" want to own/fly?

Okay, thanks for the back up, doodz. Apparently my mother was right, I should have become a lawyer. I already have the "I'm a heartless mud vane" thang down! I would not miss flying as I already have spent 3.5 years on the ground involuntarily, and I could certainly use my ill-gotten gains to buy a more pleasurable craft than any I have already flown.

Here is an FI.com 1st. I shall attempt to pre-emptively hijack my own thread in anticipation of the eminent East/West fecal microbursts.

I want to build my own kit plane. I used to want a 4-6 seater, but that really limits you, and I have come to have less desire to include some of my family members anyway.

Optimal - Amphibious Sea plane - Think Sea Wind http://www.seawind.net/

It is like that old 1950's thing that was so underpowered. I could go anywhere in style. No TSA, no FNG wonder wanker with 200 hours and a snotty nose. No galley hags. No flying by the "book" or I get up some tiny wang having authoritarian anti-pilot's bung. No jr. mans. No crew meals. No bed bug riddles overnights in Cornpone, NC. No "we don't interpret the contract like that."

I would go see the entire western hemisphere like Jimmy Buffet.

Or, I could go with a replica Spitfire or 7/8 scale F4U corsair, and live out my fantasies that got me into flying in the first place.

What would you "realistically" want to own/fly? I am on cloud 9 now that I may soon return to work, and 2013 continues to approach. I am allowing myself the luxury of dreaming again. Try it, it feels good.

That would be "imminent" fecal microbursts. There's nothing eminent about Airways...
but hijack away.

I sit corrected. Homebrew has, perhaps, ravaged the spelling portion of my mind.

It means the west lost the case and USAPA is free to integrate according to our CB&Ls- DATE OF HIRE

HahAHAh. No it doesn't. Take it from someone that went to lawschool. If that's what the USAPA lawyers are telling you I'd get some new lawyers. They're robbing you blind.

Ok a couple of things.....you have 2 guys hired June 1985 one at Airways the other at AWA, neither had ever been furloughed. It has been a couple of years now hearing it but I believe the AWA guy with the nic award is 1500 numbers senior to the Airways guy. Most of my friends at other airlines are shocked when they hear that.

They are also shocked when I tell them a west guy flipped me off during my walk around in LAX also that I was approached at my gate waiting for the paperwork a west guy starting yelling at me. A male pax got up and came over to help me.......considering I am a female my friends at other airlines get pretty pissed off when they hear that. But I am sure the west guys on here think those guys have integrity right? Or according to your statement every other aviation group would think thats ok right?

If you do not work for either side you really do not know all the facts. Even all of us here probably don't.

Hey airhead. You forgot to mention that the AWA guy was a senior captain and the US Airways guy was a reserve FO, didn't ya. Oh, don't forget US had one foot on a bannana peel and the other in liquadation.

Originally Posted by St. Nic
It means the west lost the case and USAPA is free to integrate according to our CB&Ls- DATE OF HIRE

HahAHAh. No it doesn't. Take it from someone that went to lawschool. If that's what the USAPA lawyers are telling you I'd get some new lawyers. They're robbing you blind.

Actually the USAPA lawyer is correct. They are free to integrate according to what every method they desire. However, if it is anything other than the Nic award, they will again get sued and this time the conditions will be ripe and they will be again ordered to implement the Nic award. It will just cost them another ton of $$$$ to get slapped down again. However, this time there will be no basis for appeal and they will be another year or two without a joint CBA.

Just my opinion.......

FNG

Latest resources

Back