Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotpm

Livin' the dream Baby!
I was sitting on reserve today catching up on my back log of podcasts and WOW! Adam Carolla spent the first 30 minutes on "Alaskan" (his words) and the 2 CSRs that flipped him some crap. If you want to give a listen it is the 5/26 show titled "Almost Live Podcast". It's available free on itunes.

Dude, that is some funny $hit there! I'd like to believe this is an isolated event but unfortunately we have all experienced or witnessed that behavior from the airlines or it seems a lot of service industries as of late!

So.
His whole little rant was that they gate checked his bag and he was too stupid to realize that it was going to be there at the gate. He walked past his luggage sitting there in the jetway and went down to baggage claim and started crying that they did too good of a job and actually delivered his luggage to him planeside.

The first minute was telling, though. He stated that no matter what happened it was better than flying Southwest. He said if he had an airline, he'd name it "Not Southwest".........................................................

So.
His whole little rant was that they gate checked his bag and he was too stupid to realize that it was going to be there at the gate. He walked past his luggage sitting there in the jetway and went down to baggage claim and started crying that they did too good of a job and actually delivered his luggage to him planeside.

The first minute was telling, though. He stated that no matter what happened it was better than flying Southwest. He said if he had an airline, he'd name it "Not Southwest".........................................................

I can pretty much guarantee that his bag was probably not in the jetway by the time he walked off the plane. he was in first class. it was a total communication breakdown, and although his delivery was brutal, the message was on point.

mookie

Shoulda had the first class cheese to go with his whine.

Anyone else ever catch the "Daves of Thunder" podcast with Dave Dameshek? A good way to kill an hour of time and entertaining too.

So.

http://www.huliq.com/1/2010-southwest-best-airline-it-will-be-short-lived

Sorry Adam. Maybe it's you.

Last edited:
I ain't listening to that doosh nozzle. He is as inarticulate as he is hairy. I can't look at him without having flashbacks to having a pube stuck halfway down my throat (back when I dated virgins).

It doesn't help that his name is shared with one of the lamest automobiles on the road.

I ain't listening to that doosh nozzle. He is as inarticulate as he is hairy. I can't look at him without having flashbacks to having a pube stuck halfway down my throat (back when I dated virgins).

It doesn't help that his name is shared with one of the lamest automobiles on the road.

So what, do you get all your entertainment from fat boy Rush?

Latest resources

Back