• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ad for Jet Aviation/VistaJet Global Express Pilot Jobs Based TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the latest on these guys? Buddy of mine who has some time on a variety of relevant Bombardier types might now be interested. Anyone know if they are still hiring and if TEB is the only pilot base? What about other potential bases or home-basing?

PMs welcome.

Last edited:
What's the latest on these guys? Buddy of mine who has some time on a variety of relevant Bombardier types might now be interested. Anyone know if they are still hiring and if TEB is the only pilot base? What about other potential bases or home-basing?

PMs welcome.

read whats posted right about your question.....that will answer everything.

Funny- we have a lot of them at Virgin America. In my first yr at Vx, I think I flew better part of two months with nothing but foreigners; Euro, Scandinavian, a few Jamaicans. Probably largely why we are still non-union..MGMT intentionally hires people who are content with sub-par wages and a quick upgrade. Generally speaking, not the greatest pilots, IMHO. In addition to aviating; they often taxi embarassingly slowly, are embarassing on the radio, kinda awkward in general and a bit afraid of the airplane. Often seem so caught up in minutia, they lose sight of big picture. There are exceptions, of course.

These are the types this operation will hire.

Really Buck? As a former European who works for Virgin America I must say, you sir are an idiot!
Oh and Scandinavia, 3 of the 5 countries are part of Europe. Guess that all American education seems to be a tad lacking!
IMHO i'll fly circles around you.
Oh and its embarrassing how bad your spelling is!

Latest resources

Back