• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actual MESA CRJ training video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who stated before that this thing is "100% correct"??? Mr. Goulet, I hope you were joking. So much for using an actual CRJ-700 checklist, especially since he shows it from the manufacturer. The terminology he uses itself is DEAD WRONG.

"Turn on the AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH"??? I haven't seen one of those in years and I've been flying the dang thing for at least 6.

"Press the FUEL FLOW button to open the valves"??? Alright, how about just pressing in the L and R BOOST PUMP switches?

"Click the MASTER IGNITION"??? Please show me that switch, especially since the CONT IGN switch light is illuminated after he does it. You don't have to turn on the CONT IGN prior to start since it's all automatic. You also don't need to disengage the starter after start, since it's automatically done it by itself.

The GEN switches shouldn't be touched, since they're also automatic.

The APU GEN doesn't have to be switched off prior to APU shutoff since it's also automatic.

Yep, it's "100% correct" alright.:rolleyes: I understand that different companies have different approved techniques. If the terminology of the switches isn't even correct, then obviously not much else is.

Last edited:
Maybe it's all a ruse to confuse al qaeda.

Who stated before that this thing is "100% correct"??? Mr. Goulet, I hope you were joking. So much for using an actual CRJ-700 checklist, especially since he shows it from the manufacturer. The terminology he uses itself is DEAD WRONG.

"Turn on the AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH"??? I haven't seen one of those in years and I've been flying the dang thing for at least 6.

"Press the FUEL FLOW button to open the valves"??? Alright, how about just pressing in the L and R BOOST PUMP switches?

"Click the MASTER IGNITION"??? Please show me that switch, especially since the CONT IGN switch light is illuminated after he does it. You don't have to turn on the CONT IGN prior to start since it's all automatic. You also don't need to disengage the starter after start, since it's automatically done it by itself.

The GEN switches shouldn't be touched, since they're also automatic.

The APU GEN doesn't have to be switched off prior to APU shutoff since it's also automatic.

Yep, it's "100% correct" alright.:rolleyes: I understand that different companies have different approved techniques. If the terminology of the switches isn't even correct, then obviously not much else is.

Wow thanks Dr. CRJ

Ugh I remember when I was this nuts about flightsim...in fact I think I posted something here on FI about it...

The darker days of my past...

Where's that video for the two brothers who made their own 767 cockpit. Now that one looked kinda real. Scary what idle hands can or will do.

It seems they don't have the video up anymore. They did the whole startup and taxi routine in it. I believe the brother was somehow imobilized or something.

Everything in the video is 100% correct except for the fact the pilot has a beard. It should be noted that this is not allowed and very unsafe. I congrat MESA for this wonderful and informative video.

100% correct? Where to begin...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back