Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AcroSport II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I own a 1984 Acro II. I've had it about 18 months and it's been a great introductory aerobatic plane. I'm hoping to move up to a pitts soon.
 
I got my AcroSport II 13 months ago and have never talked to anyone who has experience in one. I have the AEIO-320 (150 HP) engine with fixed prop. I hope to put a canopy on it this winter and fly another year, then look at a Christen Eagle. I'm doing basic acro and learning , but at a slow pace.
Will you share what you do and the entry speeds you use, plus what you like and don't like about it.
Thanks,

HEADWIND
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom