• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

Need help with this one:

USAF/AFMC
648 AESF/TA
PCS

All that is in a signature line...obvious is us airforce....but fuzzy on the rest.

Thanks,

Ultra

To: US Air Force, Air Force Material Command. 648th (some kind of unit). Travel Allowance Permanet Change of Station. It is from a personnel command to a unit advising of pending orders for an individual. How did I do?

To: US Air Force, Air Force Material Command. 648th (some kind of unit). Travel Allowance Permanet Change of Station. It is from a personnel command to a unit advising of pending orders for an individual. How did I do?

You're educating me. All that is from a USAF gal responding to an add for my rental unit. She doesn't know I don't speak the language! ;-)

Thanks,

Ultra

You mean like DELTA= Delayed Even Longer Than American
or World = We Organize Really Long Delays

You heard that on navy common.

Looks like you need to buy a few more letters from Vanna to see what it says...

You heard that on navy common.

Sure is big talk for a C152 / C172 pilot. Why don't you leave home for a day and then get back to me......

BTW: I've experienced both and Naval Aviation wins, hands down, unless you wish to be a lazy, force fed, crew rest oriented type of pilot, then the AF is for you.

Latest resources

Back