Acid Test?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Diesel-9

ACID TEST????? Anyone seen another airlines Acid Test score? Think the financial guru's are on acid.
Quote:
"We've unearthed a handful of stocks that look like they might be headed for their final rest, based on their one-star CAPS ratings, but we'll head over to the stock-rating service to measure their opinions on a company's prospects. Then we'll palpate their pulse with some quick tests for liquidity -- and who knows, maybe we'll still find some signs of life!
Among those tests, the current ratio and quick ratio (also called the "acid test" ratio) give us an idea of a company's ability to pay its bills, and the Altman Z-Score suggests companies in danger of bankruptcy. Companies scoring 3.00 and above are considered safe, while those scoring between 2.70 and 2.99 are "yellow flags." Companies placing between 1.80 and 2.70 have a good chance of going bankrupt within two years, and those with scores below 1.80 mean the crypt keeper is waiting.
Here's today's list."
Stock
CAPS Rating (Out of 5)
Current Ratio
Acid-Test Ratio
Altman Z-Score
Recent Price
Clearwater Paper (NYSE: CLW)
$26.41​
AirTran (NYSE: AAI)
$5.92​
BWAY Holding (NYSE: BWY)
$14.68​
Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR)
N/A
$19.26​
Hadera Paper (NYSE: AIP)
$41.25​

its been a while ago since I did acid. I don't think I have much to worry about. It was fun as hell but I'm getting to old to do it again.

Latest resources

Back