• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ACC Hiring Pool

texarkana

Total Time
I have been in the Air Cargo Carriers hiring pool for almost a month and just want to know if any in-house guys have any idea when they may start handing out more class dates.... I want my new job now!!! :cool:

wheelsup

Non-Registered User
Total Time
>1
Get in line :). I interviewed mid June and am in their pool. They told me sometime after labor day when I got called to come interview in may, not sure if that's changed or not.

~wheelsup

wheelsup

Non-Registered User
Total Time
>1
You wouldn't happen to have a crystal ball on what runs might be shutting down or opening would you?

~wheelsup

texarkana

Total Time
Thanks guys, just trying to decide how to plan the next few months... I heard about the DHL situation and understood it to be very west coast oriented... cali here we come

surveypilot

Total Time
5000+
Filling empty positions

T-Gates

If a base opens up because of Attrition, how does ACC fill the slot? Is it with a new hire, or is it offfered internally first? If it is internal first, are the bids awarded based on seniority?

Thanks

surveypilot

Total Time
5000+
If you start on the on demand side, can you move to a scheduled run later when one opens up?