ACC ghost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Gates said:
You will learn the many wonders of the farmhouse when it is your time...;)

Don't snore, else you will be sent to live in the room under the kitchen with spiders the size of dogs.

Atleast there is beer within 50 yards.... Be sure to stop by the Witts End on Thursday night....:D

Enjoy!

Oh, and the 4am freight train is a great wakeup call.....

I can't wait for all of that!

thankx

the 10th is the date and thankx for the heads up. How long should ground school be? Also does anybody have an idea of where the new hires are going in general or what might be open around Dec?

See ya

Steve said:
did you get hired at the interview?

They said to expect a call within a few weeks with an exact class date, which they were estimating to be around January/February, did you interview?

I interviewed the week of Oct. 24th and received a call for a class date that same week. Class starts on November 10th. My guess is this: since class is starting on a Thursday, they'll keep us in ground school that first weekend, (maybe the second weekend, as well), and try to get us out of there before the Thanksgiving weekend. Then it'll be off to LGA for the sim, followed by IOE somewhere, so we're up and running before their busy (Christmas) season. But that's just my guess.

As for available bases, I was not given any clues.

"I ain't afraid o' no ghost".

Latest resources

Back