• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ACA July 8 Class

Pilot877

Banned
Total Time
~3500
Hi Everyone, I just signed up as a user on this board today. Just curious if anyone else out there is in the July 8 ACA class or if any of you ACA pilots out there have some words of wisdom for a lowly new-hire. Seems like a GREAT company, I'm really looking forward to it!

g159av8tor

Chicago Style
Total Time
5200+
Starting on a Monday could mean either the 328JET or the CRJ as they are alternating airplanes. Starting on a Friday means you got the J-41. Welcome aboard.

Tailwinds...

Pilot877

Banned
Total Time
~3500
Thanks a lot! They told me the CRJ when I got the call, I cant wait!!

flyhvy

Total Time
8 July ACA class

Yup I'll see there for class on Monday. Are you looking to get a crashpad?

Pilot877

Banned
Total Time
~3500
Luckily, my wife's cousin lives up there so I am going to stay there for training or until I find out where they will base us. I hear it will probably be Chicago, but who knows? See you Monday, they said show up between 9 and 9:30