• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hosed COEX

No, ->I<- am Tiger Woods
http://www.acaforums.com

There is a new message board for ACA-specific discussion. It is run by a current ACA FO. Forum subjects: Crew Room, Layovers, Trip Trades, New Hires, Hopefuls, Crashpads, and Classfieds.

The format is the same as what you are looking at right now so it should be very familiar to browse around the forums. Although it is geared towards ACA pilots, anyone is welcome. Registration is free (and not required until you want to post). Please take a look and share your views, questions and answers!

http://www.acaforums.com

Ditto

Nice site, Pete. Should be pretty popular once people start to get the word that it's available.

KAK
IAD CRJ FO

KingAirKiddo - How's life on the other side? Nice eh?

Minh "Flying a Desk" Thong

I'm afraid the training has come to a grinding halt due to yet another paycut - my third since 9/11. Your former boss and I have had 'words' about $$$. But when you don't make enough to pay your basic living expenses, someone has to bite the bullet. I just consider it good training for life as a CFI :D .

And to think my boss was looking at a Twin Commander in October 2001 ... ahhhh ... what coulda been.

Minh

Do you know if Matt is still with C_____ International Airlines?

thanks

thanks for the link..I want to work for ACA..this helps out a lot..

I like it

Looks like a nice site; very nicely done. It's of great interest to me because I'm (still) hopeful about landing a job with them.

BTW, the thread regarding that discouraging Leesburg Today story was real interesting reading.

Thanks for a useful site.

Latest resources

Back