ACA Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJHpful

Has anyone been able to fill out the PDF application file and then print it. I must be missing something but when I click on the fields in the form they do not let me type. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

When you open the PDF document w/ Acrobat Reader, proceed as follows:

Navigate your cursor to ...

File menu\ Document Info\ Security option

What does it show for "allowed" permissions? "Changing the document" and "Selecting text & fields" should be set to allowed. PM me your email and I can send you another PDF file to try out, but make sure you check this one first to see the security settings the author placed on the file.

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I heard around the sim building yesterday that ACA has stopped hiring. So far just a rumor but.......

Heard that too! ALthough I think they will be wrapping hiring up by the new year. No more seats to fill. That should put us around 1800 pilots with no other growth planned. Good Luck to those still waiting.

When I filled out the form online I remember that some of the fields were restrictive...I could only put a minimum amount of info in, even if it required a detailed explanation. Also, the "insert" key needed to be active. Hope they are still going to hire the swimmers! I interviewed on Aug 19 and got called on Sept. 4. Anxiously awaiting their call. Any guesses as to when?

Latest resources

Back