AC-U-Kwik Directory Books

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Godvek

Anyone use these books? I was wondering if anyone could recommend the World edition (w/ CD-ROM) versus the North American and International books? What exactly is on the CD-ROM? Is it identical to the book info? Thanks in advance, doing some late Christmas shopping.

We use the book all the time (North America version), it's pretty handy in the cockpit for FBO radio freq's and finding FBO locations on the airport taxi charts. Don't know about the CD.

We subscribe online and have a book in the aircraft as well. Online version is one-stop planning. Has current weather, hotel, FBO, limo info and much more. Well worth the subscription. It is also good for international as well.

340drvr said:
We use the book all the time (North America version), it's pretty handy in the cockpit for FBO radio freq's and finding FBO locations on the airport taxi charts. Don't know about the CD.

Ditto. The FBO location markers with the FBO's that have the full-page ads with runway diagrams are superhandy at busy airports your are unfamilar with. Good to plan your escape route from the runway with! Not to mention all the other little tid-bits of super-helpful info. they have in them. There has always been one in every turbine airplane I have ever flown at least.

Thanks, I have seen the international edition book and it's great! Mostly wondering if the world edition with CD-ROM is worth it. Anyone?

The guy who invented the AC-U-Kwik book deserves to be a millionaire if he isn't already. We keep a copy in the airplane and each pilot has a copy for his use at home for flight planning purposes. I've used the CD version, but find it a little much - the book is handy enough.

'Sled

Latest resources

Back