Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATRedneck said:
Starting IAH-PHL in July.

Plus there's EWR-OMA, EWR-OKC, LAX-BJX, etc etc.

Ahh yes I've yet to have that pleasure of flying EWR-OKC. That's what at least a mandatory 2 trips to the can during that flight. You know that whole deep vein thrombosis thingy.

BTW, which poor schmuck in IAH gets to be the first guinnea pig to go down to Guatamaula this week??? Poor bastard....

ExpressJet Airlines, your non-stop link to the industrial sh!tholes of Central America....

Last edited:
MJG said:
BTW, which poor schmuck in IAH gets to be the first guinnea pig to go down to Guatamaula this week??? Poor bastard....

ExpressJet Airlines, your non-stop link to the industrial sh!tholes of Central America....

How far is IAH to Gautamaula and whats the Trip Time?

MJG said:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'll add that to my list of alternate company slogans. So far I have:

"ExpressJet, pissing off the world fifty people at a time."

and

"ExpressJet, we're not happy 'till you're not happy."

These AC 705's are supposedly pretty sweet with 34' pitch and IFEs on board. Can't imagine being able to carry a full load plus bags too often on that route.

We had a "code Brown" yesterday from IAH to MBJX. The pax insisted on explaining what happened, I about lost my lunch......

Jetlinkin said:
We had a "code Brown" yesterday from IAH to MBJX. The pax insisted on explaining what happened, I about lost my lunch......

The dreaded Code Brown. And he hadn't had the water yet. Sophisticated people flying nowadays, eh?

IHaveASmallPenis said:
You are so right! Regional jets aren't regional anymore. Too bad your paychecks are still regional!!!

I may drive a Regional Jet, but my other ride is your Mom.

Last edited:
ATRedneck said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'll add that to my list of alternate company slogans. So far I have:

and

I think it's time we start a new thread for these....Hmmmm....

Originally Posted by ATRedneck

and

He must have been turned down in the interview for logging sic in a baron..

bitememesa said:
Who the blankity blank has 705s?

I didn't know that Bombardier had ever produced anything like that.

If I see it though I'll make sure to slash your tires...haha!

Jazz received the first delivery on Friday May 27th. I belive they are "operated with 75 seats". There is talk within comair of operating it as a two-class aircraft, buying 25 with very favorable leases directly with Bombardier.

Latest resources

Back