Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Not the electrical kind, the music kind.

I showed up at a VO workshop this week in NYC, and saw a guy that I thought looked a little familiar from my radio days. Hmm. Who the heck is that? Cliff? Darn, where have I heard that name?

Turns out that it was Cliff Williams, who used to stop by my radio station 20 years ago when AC/DC was in town. We ended up talking about all the people we knew who have already "checked out." Not all from a rock and roll lifestyle, either. Most were cancer.

And no, neither religious beliefs nor politics came up in the conversation.

:D

Back in Black!
:D

AC/DC is number one of my list of bands to see live. I've never heard anybody say anything other than their live show is incredible!

Its not everyday you hang with a guy from one of the biggest bands in rock history.

I once tried to nod my head like Angus does all the way through a song, and almost fell over from dizziness. I still can't figure out how he does it....

I got out of school the day after an AC/DC concert because my ears were ringing so badly. Thanks AC/DC!

UnstableAviator said:
AC/DC is number one of my list of bands to see live. I've never heard anybody say anything other than their live show is incredible!

For those about to rock, we salute you!!!!!!! Those cannons during the live show were f*!ckin' incredible.....

I have never met a girl who did not like Back in Black. She may say she doesn't like it, but put it on, give her a beer, and see what happens. I can remember cruisin in a black Trans Am with it cranking.

Don't forget Highway to Hell. Still have that one on vinyl.

Latest resources

Back