ABX gets new VP of Flight Ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the word on the street is "milk toast", leadership at its finest

What street is that on? The one in front of building 11? If so I find that ironic after admitting Daz bends over for DHL.

Abx

Guys,

Is P Sparks still around ABX ... if so he is a great leader, speaking from experience.

TransMach

fodc8 is pretty much right on. I was a former ATAer, furloughed in 2005, but tried to keep abreast of what was going on afterward. Many felt that upper management (i.e. Gerdes, etc) knowingly lied to the pilot group keeping information of ATA's impending doom quiet. They kept saying "all is well" when it wasn't. I know, that is management's job to do, but I'm sure there are other things to go along with this story.

Shooter..you and Chinchim should start a consulting business....you have have all the answers. I can't believe you haven't been hired by now.

As I said before ....I think I'm going to to puke

Shooter..you and Chinchim should start a consulting business....you have have all the answers. I can't believe you haven't been hired by now.

Maybe you already have, but you are just too dense to realize it. :smash:

We already did. We told FDX to sh!tcan all thier 727's because they are fuel-hogging pieces of junk. Could you put in a good word with DAZ? We are looking for new clients.

No offense to the pilots of ABXA.....but you two are knowitall a$$holes. Worried more about if your chip-dip bowl is full, when we(both groups) do the production.

You two need to get out a liittle more. There is more to life than the bowling alley.

We already did. We told FDX to sh!tcan all thier 727's because they are fuel-hogging pieces of junk. Could you put in a good word with DAZ? We are looking for new clients.

<-------- Cleaning Diet Coke off monitor and out of keyboard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No offense to the pilots of ABXA.....but you two are knowitall a$$holes. Worried more about if your chip-dip bowl is full, when we(both groups) do the production.

You two need to get out a liittle more. There is more to life than the bowling alley.

My favorite is COOL RANCH doritos....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back