• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX gets new VP of Flight Ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No offense to the pilots of ABXA.....but you two are knowitall a$$holes. Worried more about if your chip-dip bowl is full, when we(both groups) do the production.

You two need to get out a liittle more. There is more to life than the bowling alley.

Listen scooter, I don’t know what was posted that yanked your chain but you should crawl back under the rock you slithered out from. You must be drunk again because your post makes no sense, AGAIN. If you think posting my opinions about the situation we all find ourselves in makes me a "know it all", maybe you should just step back away from the computer because it’s obvious you can’t handle what you want to dish out. I respect every pilot I work with and don’t want to see ANYONE lose their jobs out of this mess we are all in. If you think calling me an A-hole offends me, you are late to this game. I KNOW I am an A-hole, especially to those that want the pilots and other ABX employees I work with to be out of a job. Most are too polite to say anything in return, but like I said I am an A-hole. If you want to post speculation and take the slightest bit of joy out of it then I will serve it back and you can kiss my arse.

If you think my opinions are not backed up with historic business practices within our craft then you are an idiot to boot. But like I said before, they are my opinions because I (like you) do not know what is coming down the line. But I will be an A-hole if you want to talk smack. I will defend my position and I will be an A-hole if you want to play that game. I will also debate differing views without being an A-hole if you respond in kind. I don’t care you do not share my views, but I do care if you are smug about anyone in the aviation side losing their jobs and you better expect me to be an A-hole. I will be the first to tell you I am when it comes to things like that. If you don’t like it…too bad. Put me on ignore or don’t read the threads. Or here is a novel idea….quit being an A-hole yourself and taking joy in ABX pilots losing their jobs.

Last edited:
(I would love nothing more then to see astar get booted to the curb where they belong)

Shooter, I will never be "smug" about anyone loosing their job. I have started over in this industry twice, it is not good time.

The above is a direct quote from one of your fellow employees.....who is smug?

Don't worry about a debate with me, I don't debate with fools.

(I would love nothing more then to see astar get booted to the curb where they belong)

Shooter, I will never be "smug" about anyone loosing their job. I have started over in this industry twice, it is not good time.

The above is a direct quote from one of your fellow employees.....who is smug?

Don't worry about a debate with me, I don't debate with fools.

You don't debate with fools....well its good to see you don't debate with yourself. That would make you INSANE. :nuts:

Don't make me your whipping boy for another's post. I whip back. And while I do not know the threads by heart to see where that post came from, I am willing to bet that it was in a heated exchange. Don't cherry pick one line out of what I am sure was a long thread of back and forth. If you are setting them up, expect a few to get hit back out of the park.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back