ABX Air Needs Crew Planner and Crew Scheduler

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abxdx

We need a crew planner and scheduler in Wilmington Ohio....

Scheduler starting pay is : 32,500

Planner starting pay is : 38,000

I will personnally walk your resume in if you send it to me. We use Sabre Crew Trac, and we are predominantly an ACMI carrier these days.
If you have worked for places like Atlas, World, Southern Air, Kallita etc... you would be perfect.. Company is fairly stable and the cost of living is pretty cheap here.. We are about an hour from CVG and DAY.

Experience in these two areas would go a long way... PM me if you are interested and I will give you my email and you can send me your resume.

Job Interest Form due by 1700 on Thursday, June 24, 2010

CREW SCHEDULER

Conduct appropriate and effective flight crew scheduling functions including isolating crew problems generated by maintenance, ATC weather delays or abnormalities; prepare bid schedules, packages and master crew schedules; coordinate training assignments and IOE schedules; maintain and compile accurate records of flight assignments and various other records; assign open flights to crewmembers in a manner that assures efficiency in addition to compliance with FAA regulations and contractual guidelines; evaluate trip trade requests; respond to problems as necessary on off-shift hours; perform other duties as necessary.

Must have a HSD/GED; 2 years in airline operations including 1 year crew scheduling, flight control, maintenance control, aircraft routing or airline planning; ability to analyze situations and solve problems; good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; basic math skills; ability to produce typed documents at a rate equivalent to 30 WPM; manipulate words to proficiency level on a 10 key calculator; proficient in spreadsheet utilization; ability to work independently. Prefer BS/BA in Business or related field; 2 years FAR 121 scheduling.

Hours: Variable

Salary: $32,500 - $43,750 - $55,000 / Annually (Paid Bi-Weekly)

Latest resources

Back