ABX Air (Good By)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B767Inst

I thought I would start a new thread to say good by to my fellow ABX employees. Today is the last day I get to walk through the big glass doors of the Admin building (and flip off the DHL sign), childish I know, but it's the little things that make you feel better. It's been a good 8 years, bumps along the way, but good never the less. For those that don't know me, I started as a DC-9 ground school instructor for two years, then transitioned to the B767. I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you, and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Cheers,
Kevin

I got in 9 years 21 days as an out base mechanic on the DC9. I got the warm hand shake and a very nice thank you speech on Christmas Eve. Not everyone gets a severance package.

I will miss the job and all the nice pilots that came through my station.
Good luck to all.

I am getting off the aviation roller coaster. … Truth is I can remember how many times I said that.

Former ABXer.
I wish you all the very best of luck.
I gave up on my roller coaster ride of civilian aviation employment and now work for NASA. I've had enough of mega bonuses to management for job NOT well done, while we get screwed.
Non-flying now, family first.

Best of luck to you Kevin. Give one of those signs a finger wave for me when you pass by on your way out.

Kevin,
Fair winds and following seas. Thank you for all your work teaching us lunkheaded pilots over the years.

Good Luck Kevin

It has been a great pleasure working with you and the best of luck in your new assignment. Your knowledge and wit will be missed by all. Be safe and keep in touch.

Good "bye"

Good thing I spent all that money on a 4 year degree.:0 Spell check can't keep you from being a dumb s**t. Good luck to all.
Kevin

Latest resources

Back