Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Abu Dhabi’s Aabar Agrees to Invest $20 Million in Xojet of U.S.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would one guy "popping off" have anything to do with the other 49? I'm sorry I'm a bit behind on this as I know nothing.

Unless the one guy was popping off that he helped the other 49 rob a bank and then raced off to a US flag warehouse to set it alight while smoking marijuana and reading Mein Kampf while having sex with 12 year old boys...

Yes...we have a temporary loaner from Bombardier in the fleet now as we wait for our March/April deliveries. 2 new hires for UAE are in the simulators now, 4 new hires are in basic indoc for domestic ops this week. As for the last question, I'm not sure how many times we have to say it, but we do not have anyone on furlough. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

Let's be clear on this.....
You as a pilot group are OK with the fact that they are hiring off the street rather then taking the "laid off" pilots back?

Let's be clear on this.....
You as a pilot group are OK with the fact that they are hiring off the street rather then taking the "laid off" pilots back?

Like it or not, that's what happened... We are non-union, like it or not.

You know when you get the job that you have to keep performing at your best and take care of the customers, some people weren't performing at their best. Its almost as easy as that. Yes there are some exceptions, some really had it coming, and some we just can't figure out what happened.

Not one pilot could answer your question. I don't think its the absolute correct way of doing it for everybody, but I do believe a better performing pilot should keep his job over an unsafe pilot. I wanted to work at a non-union company and most at XO feel the same way...

It was 23 pilots, not 49 BTW, not that it really matters.

Flame on!

.....but I do believe a better performing pilot should keep his job over an unsafe pilot. I wanted to work at a non-union company and most at XO feel the same way...

Great attitude!

Off course you could never have an unsafe moment or be judged by others to be under-performing because you said no to some half baked unsafe plan that scheduling cooked up at the last minute?

You will keep right on believing this nonsense too, until you'll find yourself in the shoes of those you dismiss so easily. Then you'll be crying about how unfair they are and someone else will post that you had it coming...

Is it any wonder that our profession's state is what it is today, with attitudes like yours playing right into the hands of management that ultimately could give a sh!te about you and the rest of us.

You want to be non-union, congratulations you're living your dream of having about half of the total career income expectations of what our father's had....and accelerating towards the bottom every day.

That's the difference between you and me Goon, if I fu<k it up that bad and do get fired, I'll suck it up and say I fu<ked up. Quote me on it.

I'm happy with my job, can you say the same?

Look what kind of contract we could get right now if we were unionizing... That doesn't look like a better plan... (This is not a poke at FLOPS TA, just don't think its a good time to be bargaining contracts, just my opinion.)

"You will keep right on believing this nonsense too, until you'll find yourself in the shoes of those you dismiss so easily. Then you'll be crying about how unfair they are and someone else will post that you had it coming..."

I'm not dismissing the other pilots so easily, and I'm not saying they had it coming! I'm just saying that a better performing pilot should keep his job over an underperforming pilot, not just start cuts form the bottom in all cases...

Last edited:
cherries,

Well pretty much as expected. Profanity is always the last resort of slow minds.

I'm glad you're happy, most monkeys like the bananas that their keepers give them too. BTW, what makes you think I'm not deliriously overstimulated too?

You are glad to be non-union, so why do you care that it may not be the best time to negotiate? Just to be clear though, it was a poke at FLOPS!

Last edited:
OHGOON - Lighten up Francis - the way I read this string of posts - you ride in out of nowhere making baseless accusations. Cherry20's original & followup were very reasonable - your posts were not even remotely intelligent.
My 2 cents

OHGOON - Lighten up Francis - the way I read this string of posts - you ride in out of nowhere making baseless accusations. Cherry20's original & followup were very reasonable - your posts were not even remotely intelligent.
My 2 cents

Actually all I did was ask a question? I did not just ride in and make "baseless" accusations. You on the other hand......Ah what's the point, you don't like my point of view, fine but why does that make it not intelligent?
Is everything you don't agree with stupid?

This goon guy is a character huh?? does he just go from thread to thread proving his stupidity to anyone that will listen or was he just born this ignorant?

Latest resources

Back