• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Abbott Labs is looking for a...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any info (QOL, Pay,etc.) on Abbott? I know they are a great company, but what about their flight dept.

Thanks in adv......

From their website:

External Job Title
PILOT-CAPTAINAutoReqId35892BRJob FamilyAccounting & FinanceJob CategoryFull-TimeJob ClassificationExperiencedDivisionCorporate Finance and AdministrationShiftFirstPercentage of Travel70External Job DescriptionReports to Chief Pilot of the Abbott Aviation Department. Responsible as Pilot In Command for the operations of company aircraft.Skills/Experience RequirementsMust hold valid FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Airplane Categore and Multi-engine Land Class Rating with Instrument Rating. Airline Transport Pilot Certificate is preferred. Must have at least 1,500 hours of fixed-wing flight time in multi-engine airplanes with 300 hours flown within last two years. Must have logged 500 hours of flight time in mult-engine airplanes. Must hold valid FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate issued within the previous 6 months. Experience in aircraft operated by the department is desired but not mandatory.Education RequirementsBachelors Degree. Preferred Education: Masters DegreeCountryUSAU.S. States & ProtectoratesIllinoisSite LocationLake County IL

There are job openings in both the G4 and the KA350. The above posting is requirements for the KA350. The G4 opening does require a type.

Preferred degree: Masters? Are they like Eli Lilly used to be--they want their pilots to have a degree in Bio or Pharmacology in case they lose their medical they can move into a research position...? :rolleyes: TC

I know the other Capt postition is for the KA350. I'd do that if I could fly SIC in the GIV. That would be a good way to get into the big iron.

Latest resources

Back