AAI ALPA no campaign?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vix- you only prove my point-
Be conservative all you want- but if you're a liberal- hater you either need to quit or you're a hypocrit.

Again, does herb 'have no brain'?

He has the brain to put the smack down on what the Libs cling to these days ....out of control commie unions like ALAP..you know power to the people, take from the rich and give to the lazy.....and blah blah blah you can get it all from MSNBC but we will see how well it is received in Nov of 2012

Please vote no for the good of our company and if no at least be good at getting the PDC and push clearance for the real SWA pilots that were hired not acquired...

Please vote no for the good of our company and if no at least be good at getting the PDC and push clearance for the real SWA pilots that were hired not acquired...

Why don't you guys just take matters into your own hands and vote it down on your end? Wonder how management would respond to that...

I'm ready to assimilate and get on with it, life's too short to be unhappy. I just hope we can come together for the good of all.

Funny how propaganda works.
No more thread creep- I'd apologize for the angry troll, but everyone knows what he's about--
Agreed Cp-- life's way too short

Life is too short....most of us are lucky or blessed or whatever to not have any real problems...let's just get on with it without all the vitriol and hate...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back