• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA vote results??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The AA management seem like such bas.tards, if I were an AA or AE eployee, I'd rather see the airline tank then go back to Burger King wages. They may do better in bankruptcy then relying on the management to give them a fair deal.

I'm amazed the pilot group agreed to all this, especially AE drivers. I think their cockpits (with furloughed AA pilots) will be an interesting place in the coming years.

I'm amazed the pilot group agreed to all this, especially AE drivers. I think their cockpits (with furloughed AA pilots) will be an interesting place in the coming years.

The AE pilots were not given any input into all of this whatsoever. In fact it came as a total shock (not surprise) that APA and AMR were negotiating Eagle's future with no input at all from Eagle.

I'm amazed the pilot group agreed to all

Eagle pilots did not have a vote in this T.A. It was strictly AA. Eagle is at the mercy of AMR. Whether or not the company files for bankruptcy, one thing is for certain: EAGLE will get the shaft. During my four years at Eagle, I've learned something, and that is that NOTHING EVER good happens here. You keep your fingers crossed, hoping for the best, and next thing you know, you're taking a big one up both ends. Just when you think morale cannot get any lower, you are proven wrong. At any rate, sorry for the rant. I needed to vent somewhere!

Who would have guessed that it would be the F/A's with the stones. I say good for them. Of course they will break ranks tomorrow and pass the thing. And in 2-4 months when AMR does file CH11 they will still get the additional 500 million off of their employees backs and they will still sh*t can a whole bunch of pilots and mechs and f/a's but at least the f/a's can hold their heads up and know that they tried.... These big airlines are all ships with out rudders and the surf pounding on the rocks can be heard loud and clear. Just going to be a bunch of rusting relics eventually..... pretty sad

Latest resources

Back