• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA returning 19 757's to lessor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetblue sells five aircraft and AA lets loose of all of these planes... Yet it'll be Blues Brothers that will get five pages of response that they're going out of business...

BLUE BAYOU said:
Jetblue sells five aircraft and AA lets loose of all of these planes... Yet it'll be Blues Brothers that will get five pages of response that they're going out of business...

Well lets be honest here, there is a huge difference between the size of JB and AA.

So? Just as Blue Bayou said, they parked airplanes and dumped more. Are they getting new ones? Didn't think so. We send off 5 for SALE and the sky is falling. Riiight...

ATR-DRIVR said:
So? Just as Blue Bayou said, they parked airplanes and dumped more. Are they getting new ones? Didn't think so. We send off 5 for SALE and the sky is falling. Riiight...

Dude relax this thread had nothing to do with JB, I wish you guys all the best, have LOTS of friends there, hell I probably know you as I was at ASA for 8 years, you guys have a great gig and should be proud, everyone gives you guys ******************** because of all the koolaid talk on this board. Good luck to you guys.

jehtplane said:
Dude relax this thread had nothing to do with JB, I wish you guys all the best, have LOTS of friends there, hell I probably know you as I was at ASA for 8 years, you guys have a great gig and should be proud, everyone gives you guys ******************** because of all the koolaid talk on this board. Good luck to you guys.

I thank you for your kind words.... but I really want to thank you for that KIND ASS avatar.

46 less planes to fly somewhere in the AA system at any time. Good way to p1ss of customers that can't buy a ticket because of unavailability. It's the reason my company hasn't bought me a ticket on them for a while, instead I have to fly 2 or 3 leg trips (taking all day) through all corners of the country to get where I'm supposed to go. And it used to be so easy on AA. sometimes non-stop, sometimes 1 stop.

DAL closed hubs and scrapped flights all to save money. I don't see how it helped them, they still lose money like there is no tomorrow. They are trying to fill the hole over the back of the employees, but even that hasn't helped. It would not surprise me if a lot of their customers are now flying on expanding carriers that are able to offer more seats on more flights to more destinations (Airtran?)

jehtplane said:

Koolaid talk? Go check out the B6 selling 5 planes thread. Jb pilots on this board play nothing but defense. I actually came to this thread to compare how the AA situation is being treated considering all the harsh talk on that other thread. What a joke. This board is f-in lame.

Latest resources

Back