• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

AA Pilots being replaced ....

ivauir

SNIKT!
Total Time
By a giant? Carty will stop at nothing! Nothing I say ...

Struggling Airline Helped By Friendly Giant
FORT WORTH, TX— Hit hard by the recession and the aftermath of Sept. 11, American Airlines has received some much-needed assistance from a friendly giant named Urno. "Urno has been of enormous help to us, mostly by picking up planes and running them to their destinations to cut fuel expenses," American Airlines president Donald Carty said Monday. "He also helps wash our dirty planes by dipping them into lakes and rivers." Carty said he has strongly discouraged Urno from swatting rival airlines' planes out of the sky, but "sometimes, he just won't listen."

Quoted from the Onion

Slug

SWA Line Swine
Total Time
What?

Ivauir, ya lost me?

Aren't you in a desert or -stan yet?

Slug

yes, I am slow sometimes

ivauir

SNIKT!
Total Time
The Power of the Internet

Lets just call it location X. But all is well and I get occasional access to VERY slow internet.

Isn't that pool drain due about now - I don't want to see any of your pruned up body parts when I get back in - at least give me fresh swimming buddies.