Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilot sleeps with CEO's wife and writes book about it!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's only funny if you haven't been on the receiving end of a cheating wife OR it's been a long time ago and don't still have to pay child support or alimony.

Just starting what looks to be a very painful process with very similar beginning... I laugh as a way to distract myself from how much it sucks.

And, for the record, I don't like married chicks. Too much baggage, don't need the guilt, don't need the way they follow you around afterwards, don't need the plastic surgery required to keep them looking young.

SHOULD have found me a 24-28 year old single law school or med school graduate who some other guy hadn't completely screwed over yet... my mistake.

I'm not saying that sleeping with a married women is cool, but the fact is that married women cheat because they want to, not because some guy's are sleeping with married women. You can't steal something that doesn't want to be stolen, and you can't rape the willing, get the point?

Very true. Checkout this website. :eek:

www.ashleymadison.com

It's only funny if you haven't been on the receiving end of a cheating wife OR it's been a long time ago and don't still have to pay child support or alimony.

Just starting what looks to be a very painful process with very similar beginning... I laugh as a way to distract myself from how much it sucks.

And, for the record, I don't like married chicks. Too much baggage, don't need the guilt, don't need the way they follow you around afterwards, don't need the plastic surgery required to keep them looking young.

SHOULD have found me a 24-28 year old single law school or med school graduate who some other guy hadn't completely screwed over yet... my mistake.

That sucks man, it will get better/easier as time goes on. Best of luck to you.

Hey, Gerrard! You're in Texas, at least buy your wife a decent boob-job. :rolleyes:

Wonder how many marketing chicks Gerry's been dinging? ;) TC

I love having sex with married women. It is awesome. They have sex like wild animals. I will never understand why people get married. The last woman that I tapped used to call me when I was at work and a few times I was actually looking at her husband in the crewroom. Giggity.

I got married because I love my wife and we are raising a child who we love very much. I'm sure you understand that, and I hope you are kidding (since this is Flight Info and the truth is often stretched).

Do you seriously think there is something "cool" about sleeping with someone else's wife? If you do, you have some serious issues to deal with. "Tapped?"...how old are you? The more I look at your post, the more I realize that you have to be making it up.

Latest resources

Back