Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilot sleeps with CEO's wife and writes book about it!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, you got a 17 y/old daughter !?

gigidi gigidi gi gi di !!

It's funny this came up, I used to live in DFW and a buddy of mine was flying out of the airport where G Arpey keep his Apache 250. He was in the hangar next to him and he was always telling me how his wife was very flirty, I called BS on that at the time, but maybe he was right.

Lets talk about the girl in your avatar olympus593.....

No I just believe in the sacrament of marriage. Even in my single days I never could bring myself to shag a married chic.

I'm not saying that sleeping with a married women is cool, but the fact is that married women cheat because they want to, not because some guy's are sleeping with married women. You can't steal something that doesn't want to be stolen, and you can't rape the willing, get the point?

Hahaha. Maybe try David Hasselhoff next time... The mods might like him better...

I had a better one in a bikini but the moderator made me take it off, hope he doesn't go to the beach this summer he might get pretty offended.

Was it CEO? He told 170pilot to get rid of his avatar.

I guess CEO has a phobia of bathing suits

Better watch it boys... All 3 of us will mysteriously disappear if we keep talking about this...

Latest resources

Back