AA non rev availability

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

plnegoofy

To all AA guys: I am a US Airways pilot and was wondering if you guys/gals have an app/website you can go to, to view the actual seats sold/remaining seats available for a particular flight. As of right now the only way to try to get a guess is go on the AA website and pretend like your buying a seat to view the seat chart. Help please!

Yes, there is. Employees go the the my travel part of the employee site. It will show total seats available by class, how many are sold, and how many standbys including how many of each standby priority are listed.

Until you get access to JETNET, no there isn't. You'll have to call a buddy at AA to have him check for you. Also, AA doesn't stream info to FLTSTATS, so that won't work either.

As far as when you'll get JETNET access, I think that's going to be a very long time. The integration of these companies isn't going to go very fast, or well for that matter.

As far as when you'll get JETNET access, I think that's going to be a very long time. The integration of these companies isn't going to go very fast, or well for that matter.

Why do you say that? Which side do you work for? AA? US? Is this because of the East/West, USAPA/AOL bickering? I'm truly interested in your prophecy.

Why do you say that? Which side do you work for? AA? US? Is this because of the East/West, USAPA/AOL bickering? I'm truly interested in your prophecy.

Due to both the technical problems of combining the companies, but also the dysfunction of the US pilot group.

Latest resources

Back